Terms & Conditions
The booking/reservation/Event: means the reservation and other faculties for given date.
The charge: Means the total cost payable for all facilities requested by client, inclusive of VAT.
The Client: Means the person or organisation by which the reservation is made.
The contract: Means the person or organisation by which the reservation is made.
The Hotel: Means Quarterz Hotel 39-41 City Road, CH1 3AE.
- You can make your booking by phone on 01244 341986 or online at-www.Quarterz.co.uk, booking.com or Laterooms.
- You can only make a booking providing the main booker is 18 years or older.
- Your reservation is personal to you and you are responsible for making any amendments or cancellations.
- A valid credit or debit card is required to guarantee the reservation on our system.
- All booking will require a pre-authorisation upon arrival of a valid debit or credit card, the hotel requires £50 pre-authorisation for a double or twin, £100 pre-authorisation for a triple or quad, failure to comply with our pre-authorisation can result in being denied entry in to the hotel, in the case of advance purchase bookings where pre purchase bookings have been made full accommodation charges will still apply, this must be authorised by a valid credit or debit card the hotel does not accept cash pre-authorisations.
- All bookings are subject to individual website terms & conditions and cancellation policy’s
- We except Visa, Mastercard, Visa electron, Switch, Maestro & Delta.
- Please inform the hotel direct when of any special requirements to enable us to meet your needs.
We accept cash payments on arrival for accommodation, however we do not accept cash as a pre-authorisation, when paying by cash you may be asked to provide the hotel with a form of ID we will only accept a valid passport or driver’s license.
All published rates are priced per room per night and include value added tax and services at the current rate.
Advanced purchase rates:
All advanced purchase bookings are to be pre-paid at the time of booking and are none amendable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
Flexible rates: A valid credit or debit card is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation, a valid credit or debit card will also be required on check in for a pre-authorisation. Payment is due on arrival at the hotel. Free cancellation is available until midday 24hours prior to arrival. Cancellation after this point will incur a cancellation fee.
All children are welcome
Cots are provided free of charge and subject to availability and must be pre booked.
Whilst the hotel will do its best to accommodate increased guest numbers, it can only do so within the constraints of its facilities and must at all times comply within the limits of fire
And safety regulations, any increase in numbers may result in additional rooms at the hotels standard rate.
The client who makes the booking will become the group leader and is responsible for ensuring all there guest understand the hotels terms & conditions.
The group leader is responsible for any damage or disruption that occurs during the stay and charges with be made to lead names card on the booking, charges are outlined below.
No animals are permitted in to the hotel with the exception of guide dogs.
Quarterz hotel reserves the right to withhold the pre-authorisation against you for any damage that may occur upon room inspection after departure.
The following charges apply:
- Smoking: £50
- Tampering with smoke detector: £100
- Soiled bed: £150
- Damage furniture: £50
- Damaged Television: £150
- Noise or disruption to other guests: £100 per disrupted room
Any property left behind by guests will be stored securely for six months and will be discarded after this time, food and drink items are discarded.
If you have any complaint to make regarding any area of the Hotel, please bring it to the attention of the management during your stay. Our management will then have the opportunity to rectify any problems and help ensure you have an enjoyable stay.
Alternatively if you wish to put your comments in writing or if you are not happy that the issue has been resolved, please send them to following email address, no later than 21 days after the completion of your stay: Manager@quarterz.co.uk your complaint will be responded to within 7 working days.
Please not Quarterz Hotel reserve the right to change details and prices at any time.